Welcome to St Theresa’s Secondary School – Sikhendu
St Theresa’s Secondary School – Sikhendu is a registered public mixed gender day school located in Trans-Nzoia West District Saboti constituency of Trans-Nzoia County. The school is situated 32 kilometers to the West of Kitale Town On the Kitale-Webuye road. The school is well endowed with a conducive learning atmosphere and lies in the fertile soils that make Trans-Nzoia our country’s leading grain basket.
School’s Motto: Commitment to Excelence.
School Vision: By God’s grace and hard work to become a school of choice that produces quality manpower for the society.
School Mission: To impart quality and practical education to the Kenyan youth for self sustainability.
Guiding Principle: “A School Of Quality” “On God We Call”
1. Honest Service with Humility.
2. Sharing in the Joy and Grief of Others.
3. Appreciate the challenges and strength of self and others.
4. Calling on God at all times.
5. Living pure life and Walking in the light.